Friday 16 August 2013

Goodbye USA

35 days, 14 states, 7 major cities, 5000 miles, 2000 photos, 5500 blog views and unlimited fun, adventure and ideas gained! We depart SFO airport in just a few minutes marking the end of a wild trip. 

Thanks for reading my blog, commenting, encouraging and supporting me throughout the last 5.5 weeks, it's been a real blast. I'm looking forward now to the next chapter of my fellowship and to many more adventures in the future. 

If you want a copy of my research and haven't requested it yet send me a message... 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    My name is Nicole - I own a gently used clothing store online, selling vintage goodies. I'm planning a similar trip across country and would appreciate some of you feedback. May I contact you via email?

    Best,
    Nicole Stanley
    n.stanley00@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete